- Personal Style: 6 gorgeous colors of pink confetti glitter gel polish set as a dust girly. The ultimate variety of pinks, glitter dust, and “confetti” glitter for a manicure that will definitely get compliments!
- Environmental & Healthy: The 6pcs nude pink series gel polish glitter colors set are made from 9 Toxin Free Ingredients which makes it safe and has low odor. No harsh ingredients or adhesives that lead to damaged nails.Color Number is: 187-188-189-190-191-192.
- Easy Application and Good Tenacity: The Pink Confetti gel nail polish set is long-lasting for 21+ days with perfect shine under proper application – With base gel top coat under the full application process. Please read the Product’s Description for more details.
- Speed Curing with Nail Lamp: The hot summer pastel blue purple gel nail kit need to be cured under Nail dryer. Base and Top coat required. Average for Nail dryer 60-120 secs.
- WARNING: May produce an allergic reaction by skin contact. Read directions for use carefully. For professional use only. Only used for nail. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin. Rinse them immediately should the product comes into contact with them. If there is any incident, contact the doctor immediately. Stop using the product if redness and itching develop. If the symptom persists, consult a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
· 6 Popular & Trendy Color Gel Polish (Requires Top & Base Coat)
· 9 Toxin Free formula, easy and safe to apply.
· Long lasting for 21+ days with perfect shine.
· Produced by GMP factory (Good Manufacturing Practice).
· Passed SGS test of Heavy metal and Toxicological risk assessment.
· SDS provided.
1. Preparation: Trim, file and buff nails for a clean and dry surface.
* Before opening the bottle, roll the bottle between your hands back and forth to gently mix.
2. Base Coat: Apply thin base coat, cure under nail lamp for 60-90 seconds.
3. Gel polish: Apply first thin layer of color gel polish and cure under nail lamp for 90-120 seconds. Apply the second or third layer color gel polish.
* When applying color, wipe excess gel with brush before applying strokes.
4. Top Coat: Finish off with a layer of top coat, cure under nail lamp for 90-120 seconds.
* Applying every thin coat is the key
* Tips to avoid chipping:
1. Before applying, please ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Don’t apply gel on the skin or cuticle.
3. Apply gel to the edge of each nail to seal the gel with the brush horizontally to avoid chipping.
1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.
2. Soak a cotton ball or pad with nail gel remover and place on top of each nail.
3. Wrap the nail with aluminum foil or any nail wrap to secure and allow the remover to soak.
4. Soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
5. Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removal wand. Gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for 5 more minutes.
6. Lightly buff nails again once all gel is removed.